Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

my weekend

Walt: make connections with what we read, and what we have read before.


On the weekends i went over to my nana`s house and got a haircut because my hair was to long. After that i went to my uncle`s and cousins house me and my cousin deejaye played on my uncle`s PS4 we played call of duty 3 i always win but when my uncle is playing he beats me and my cousin he is like a pro.

On sunday i had to go home because i had school and when i got home i played on my PS4 it was a little fun because the game i have is dumb. At school i play with my basket ball and my friends sometimes we play ball tag and sometimes we play boys againts girls the best player is my friend kurtas and my friend leonardy. It it fun as.

Task description: for this task i had to write about my weekend it was a very good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.