Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

My kayak

Walt: make connections with what we already know with what we read.




Step 2
Describe your design
I.e. “I have chosen a blue Slalom K1 kayak with a blue base and a red outline. I have chosen to place 5 yellow stars at the front of my kayak and a large triangle at the back.”
I chose slalom C1 because i like the look of it because  the colors i chose
Red black green blue and yelow.  I put a fist on my boat and some triangles and a sqruare.


Step 3
Describe who would buy your design
I.e. “I believe this kayak would be liked by teachers who want to get into kayaking. The paintjob is simple, but still pretty cool looking.”

I would buy it because i like the paint job and it wont break unti someone reckes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.